Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weighting Game

So I still haven't seen AF yet, I am waiting [im]patiently. Each day that passes surely pushes O away even further....we don't want that. We would like for O to be around August 4-7, because that would be ideal :) Of course that's what we would like!! But because last cycle (I guess this cycle still UGH) was so messed up the 'ideal' pretty much flew out the window. At this rate, however, we are still going to be in the range of "right" time, granted it is a long shot, there is still a shot!! & we are going to take it :)

In the meantime, Court & I are doing a cleanse. A Pinterest find called The G.M. Cleanse. Apparently it was formulated back in the 50s for General Motors Company for employees to get in shape and be more energized and all that jazz....click here to check it out. We are on day 2, veggie day. I am down 2.6lbs from yesterday, and Courtney is down 2.8! So we are doing something right. We wanted to do something to kind of trim down a little before we jet set to SD, and with my boob still healing it isn't super easy to go for a run or lift weights...changing our diet was/is the easiest. Don't get me wrong, eating THREE things yesterday was not easy by any means...really. hahaha it is a test of your wills & I am proud to say we both won, at least the first day. Today is still early...and I've had a plain baked potato for breakfast. I can see you are all jumping on over to that link now, you can hardly weight --see what I did there-- to start this super awesome cleanse :) Honestly, I do feel better already, and surprisingly that potato really did help with the energy!!

I'll be sure to update at the end of Day 7 with our final results!!

How about for now everyone cross your fingers and toes and hope that my little body starts to act normal, like RIGHT NOW :) Cool thanks!

Until next time.....BABY DUST

3 comments:

  1. AF came pretty much two days before FF expected her :) So that was welcome news to me. We are pretty much on schedule so far, just hoping for O around Mon-Tue the 6th or 7th.

    ReplyDelete