Monday, July 2, 2012

Maybe Gayby?

I know this is going to sound a little silly, but I'm going to be honest. I want a gayby. Specifically a gay boy. I've just set it in my mind that when we have our boy Jamie's going to pop out a little Blaine from Glee.

Wouldn't he be so cute?!


I'm pretty sure we'll both have an obsessive urge to dress him in tiny little suits and button ups and vests any chance we get. I'm excited, yes :) it's not long before we set out to San Diego to start this adventure! 30 days and counting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and have had a fun time reading up on your babymaking adventure! Just wanted to let you know that it's not wishful thinking that it could work the first time around for you two...my partner got me knocked up on our second try (we were also using fresh stuff from a known donor), so anything's possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! How encouraging to hear :) Congrats on the soon to be new one!! Thanks for catching up with us, I hope it turns out to be a short journey for us, but I'm ready for it all!

    ReplyDelete