Saturday, March 30, 2013

We are Moving!!

Not to that fancy big house up the road, silly. Just over to another blog! I welcome all my loyal trusted followers to continue doing just that and FOLLOW US!!! I would love to post the new blog name here, but that would defeat the purpose of moving to a more private blog. Please send me an email and I will be more than happy to give you our new blog site, and password for our password protected posts!

jacunningham44@gmail.com

I am sad to be leaving this place where I felt safe to be myself and "speak" candidly so that others out there like us might somehow benefit and know they are not alone on this journey. However, it is time to move on to better pastures.

I hope to see those smiling happy faces of yours with us at the new place. It may take a bit for me to get used to, but I will definitely be keeping up with all of you as we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment