It's been nearly a year since I started writing about our journey. Here we are 8 weeks 3 days pregnant. The Supreme Court is hearing two historic cases about same sex marriage this week. Lives will be changing more than some people will ever realize, whatever the outcome. It's also officially Spring & we have snow. Lots of snow here in East Tennessee.
It's been quite the year!!! I am so proud of where we are today as a couple, growing our family. And as a nation, growing our equality. As we were laying in bed last night, I asked Courtney if she realized this is history in the making like major history. I love it. It is amazing to think very soon our family will be equal! It's even possible...albeit not likely...that we could have national marriage equality before this baby bean is here. How great to think about :) Granted, I think either way we would still wait until the fall of next year for a wedding.
Shew, it's a bit overwhelming. But still. I love it!!
On the baby baking front...I thought maybe I was on the downhill slide of morning sickness, then I woke up this morning. Gross gross. Hopefully it was a fluke :)
Sorry for the spastic thoughts, I have so many things I'd like to write about...I just can't find the time to make logical sentences into an actual post these days.
Until next time...
So here we are...over a year later.
10 years ago
Happy Blogiversary. And today is an exciting day... one step closer to the equality we deserve!!! Can't wait to hear more about the baby bean.
ReplyDeleteGives me chills just reading this too!
ReplyDelete