Monday, November 4, 2013

40+3

Well....that's right. I am now officially overdue!! This little girl is very comfy in the house I've made for her for the last now 10 (!!!!) months. My last appointment didn't show much change, Dr. even stripped my membranes, nothing happened. We have a stubborn little girl on our hands. Like I said in my last post we have tried EVERYTHING! to get her to come out...she is on nobody's time but her own, she made that very clear.

I have taken today off work to try to de-stress and relax a little...and walk a lot :). Our next appointment is this Wednesday, I have a feeling we will be talking induction at that time...REALLY not the route I'd like to take, but to keep everyone healthy I will do whatever it takes.

Right now, Court is cooking some breakfast and I am having some coffee and orange juice. This is a pretty boring post, I was hoping the next time I updated it would've been with a birth story...oh well :)

Sophia has other plans. Today is my Grandma's 88th birthday. Our 3rd birthday without her. I wholly believe she has had her hand in this pregnancy from the beginning, maybe she has a trick up her sleeve for today too? Either way, I can't wait to tell this little girl all about her great grandma and the amazing woman she was!

Come on Sophia, we are all ready to meet your sweet face!

3 comments:

  1. 40+3 = holy moly! I would imagine that you're both more than ready to meet your little girl. Sending positive vibes your way that she will make her appearance VERY soon! I can't wait to read her birth story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have missed the posts that said you were having a little girl! I love the name too! I can't imagine staying pregnant that long…. but who knows I probably will lol. Can't wait to see the birth story soon! Good luck girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I cannot imagine your restlessness. I must say, I am happy to hear that all is well and that she is nothing but stubborn. I was thinking so much about you three. I will keep on hoping for an arrival and cannot. cannot. wait to hear the good news soon!

    ReplyDelete