Not. Me.
Just kidding, I am incredibly excited/anxious/nervous/ready/happy to be here again. Well, not that we are technically 'here' yet, but we will be officially tomorrow - Ready or not!
Our KD shipped out yesterday afternoon, so it should be arriving any minute now at the house. I told Courtney she had to wear clothes "to work" today. Lucky butt works from home, so she is super comfy most days!
My mom is just the cutest. I know I've said it before and will until I can no more. Last night she surprised us with a visit and a nice cozy blanket with a super cute Christmas onesie wrapped up inside it. She thought it would be nice to have for today! & a little something for the little something we ARE going to make :)...she is so great :) Carol sent along some coupons for Buy Buy Baby with her. That store is going to be trouble.
Today is CD18...I still haven't gotten the smiley on the digital OPK, but my temp dropped for two days in a row & then rose slightly this morning. In past months, that is EXACTLY what happens when I am going to ovulate. I am confident in our timing, and I am sure that smiley is just hours away now. (All other signs are a go, too!)
I went for acupuncture this past Saturday. It was all relaxing and calming, and informative. I am glad I went and will most likely be back soon. He did give me some progesterone to take, either after O or after a +hpt. I could choose which I felt more comfortable with. After some research and endless questioning from all my different sources, I have decided to go ahead with it 3dpo...until testing day which should be January 22. (I wouldn't be able to wait for AF, because if progesterone does its job it will suppress AF). I have been warned about the side effects and how they are nearly identical to PG symptoms. I feel like that might actually be better for me. That way anything I feel, I can just say 'oh that's just the progesterone'...and not let myself get too hopeful. It seems like the benefits out weigh the sneaky side effects. I haven't had any tests to know if my levels are too low or anything, but if the very low dose he gave me can't hurt, then it can only help in my eyes. So, I'm going for it. I feel sorry for Court though....mood swings are not going to be fun for her!
I want to have something to do each day of this TWW, so maybe I don't stress/obsess too much :) HA HA HA. I'm funny.
Anyway......now we wait...for the package, then the test! Shew, I hope this is it.
(*baby dust*)
So here we are...over a year later.
10 years ago
Fingers crossed! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I'm in the TWW again as well! Had to take a break since September and so happy to be back!
ReplyDeleteFirst time progesterone user as well, just started last night. I didn't know it can suppress AF, that's good to know!
So many good thoughts your way! I will hope for all things good to come of this. Also, might I suggest puzzles to keep you busy during the waiting. During our own adoption wait, puzzles have been very good things!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDelete