All I really have to say is, if this isn't a babything growing......this is the meanest PMS I've ever known. Let's make a list:
- Bloated and gassy pretty much since ovulation.
- Congested...well sinusy? I don't know, there are boogers and they are gross.
- Increasingly more tired each day.
- Actually eating like five meals a day.
- Boobs are sore...I used to always have horribly sore boobs before AF when I was younger, it was actually another reason I started birth control a while back. But since I have been off BCP, my boobs haven't been noticeably sore at all even with AF. So that is a little off, however I can't completely discount it.
- This morning I feel like I was doing ab workouts all night, my core is just achy.
- The freaking emotions, I have to laugh at myself when I bite Court's head off, because I can't stop it...then I want to cry in case I hurt her feelings. I mean I don't really feel stressed about any of this right now. It is what it is, so I can't blame my emotions on anything but hormones. Whether they are PMS or Pregnancy we will find out soon :)
Honestly, I'm not doing anything differently. I'm still having my cup of coffee in the morning, I'm still eating fast food (on occassion), I am still drinking lots of water like normal, I am sleeping as much as I can, I mowed the yard. I'm pretending I have NO clue at all there is a possibility of being pregnant -like so so so many of our straighty counterparts- and I am living life as usual {with a slight symptom checking obsession} I'm not trying to stress my body out by only eating certain things, I just eat when I'm hungry & I sleep when I'm tired.
We have some friends coming from out of town this weekend, so that will keep us occupied & away from the pee sticks! Until next time...who knows, maybe next time will be a cutesie little picture of one of those pee sticks with the two most meaningful lines I've ever seen?
Baby Dust & Sticky Thoughts!
No comments:
Post a Comment