Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Boob Job...no not that kind...

I (Jamie) had surgery this morning to remove two breast masses from my right breast. I already had a biopsy on both of them & they came back as something called firbroadenomas? I'm sure I've misspelled that. Oh well, I know they are most likely absolutely nothing. (they are running them thru pathology again just to be extra sure) They suggested removal, especially after knowing we are going to start trying to make a baby in 21 DAYS!!! Apparently these types of masses will grow significantly during pregnancy, because they feed off estrogen. I really wasn't going to take that chance.

All went well earlier, surgery was at 11:00 and lasted less than 30 minutes!! I was only a little nervous, but I knew that I was in good hands. I have just been taking it easy the rest of the day. I feel perfectly fine, and I'm not really in any pain. Keeping ice on it through tomorrow & taking pain pills as instructed if I need them. I may go back to work in the morning, if I feel this great! Courtney has been an awesome little butler today :) because she is such a good helper, I may just milk it!!!

Baby Front: I have had a strange ovulation deal this month...I'm almost convinced I have ovulated twice. CD17 I had pretty bad cramping on my right side, followed by a temperature spike on Monday. However, no LH surge caught on OPK?? Weird, right? Yesterday and today I still had EWCM, slight cramping again, so I was confused and just decided to POAS (pee on a stick) just to see, lo and behold CD21 +OPK. Also, when I temped this morning it was back down to preO levels?!? Has anyone else had this kind of thing happen? I am slightly worried about maybe missing O at the beginning of August! Although my mind is at ease knowing we will be there for plenty of time to try around 3 times with fresh swimmers, maybe more spread out over a few days. I am trying not to think too much about it, because I have been so regular it would be way crazy for me to just suddenly be different (but it happens)

Court & I were just convinced that it's my body's way of trying to get pregnant faster :) I'll take that!

Until next time, Baby Dust to you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and that the surgery went well! I can't believe that you are so close to starting your baby journey!! Ah, time is going by so fast! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! We are getting ever more excited, but not overwhelmed. We have stopped focusing all of our energy on baby things, because right now it is up to the universe! We have our tickets for SD, & we have everything possible (& more) that we need to make this happen. Just going to make the best of this trip, and try not to stress too much! I have realized my body will do mean things if I stress too much :/

    ReplyDelete